Beau W. Cross
Attorney Cross is the founding member and owner of Cross Law Office, LLC. He has practiced law since 2017. After graduating from The Ohio State University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Science in Education, Attorney Cross attained his Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University in 2016.
Attorney Cross has experience as a legal intern at the Ohio EPA, a legal extern at Athens County Court of Common Pleas, a certified legal Intern at the Office of the Ohio Public Defender (Washington County), and as a Legal Intern at Loughry, Buell & Sipe, LLC.
In 2017, he became an Associate Attorney at Loughry, Buell & Sipe, LLC where he remained for approximately 1.5 years. In June 2019, Attorney Cross began this law practice near his home in Noble County, Ohio.
Attorney Cross focuses his current practice on Criminal Defense, OVI/DUI Defense, and Debt Collections.
Outside of work, Attorney Cross enjoys spending time with his wife, two children, and pets. His hobbies include hunting, fishing, boating, and traveling.
- J.D., Ohio Northern University, December 2016
- BSEd., The Ohio State University, May 2014
- Member, DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- General Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Strike Force Committee
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Washington County Bar Association